Big Hair In A Bottle

My hair is notorious for being a tricky little bugger. One wrong step and it turns to straw. I know what my hair likes and won't often stray from it out of fear of looking like the before picture for a hair product advert. However, recently I think I've got the whole hair thing down which means I've been able to be a little more adventurous with things like styling products. An absolute standout in my collection is the Charles Worthington Salon At Home Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray*. Jeez that's a long name! It adds volume and body to my quite lifeless roots while also providing hold which many other texturising sprays don't offer. I lift up sections of my hair and spray this into my roots before ruffling my hair to achieve that messy undone bed head look. Best part about this little miracle worker is the price tag, it can be found at Priceline for $15.99, bargain!

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest