Complexion Rescue

When this heavenly little base arrived at my doorstep I knew immediately that we would get along swimmingly. This is everything I've been looking for in a base since I amped up my skincare routine a few months ago and am now mostly clear of spots, redness (thanks mum!) and dry patches. It smoothes over the skin creating a radiant glow but still looks incredibly skin like, simply creating a hint of tint that is excellent for building other products on top. I've been loving wearing this with a bit of bronzer, highlighter, winged liner, lots of mascara and a bold lip. I think it just looks so effortlessly chic and fresh. I wear the shade vanilla* but I think I could go a shade darker in the summer time to complement a more bronzed look. I think this base is so versatile and could be paired with so many different looks as it simply looks like skin but a million times healthier. It lets my freckles shine through giving a youthful look but takes down the redness of any spots (which are also quite youthful looking, #spottyteenproblems). All in all it's a great base for those who are pretty darn happy with their skin as is and only need a sheer coverage with a boost of moisture.
Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest